2024년 3월 23일 토요일

Anberlin - Said Too Much


Surgery, open heart surgeryConfessions committed one by oneHow long, how long do you think this can go on and onTake a look, take a look inside and tell me what you findWhat I know you'll find under there
Have I said too much or not enoughStay, stay, stay where I can seeStay, stay, stay where I can see you
Emergency, this is emergencyYour questions are now weighing on my soulAudience, audience of oneLuckily for me you're not HimTake a look, take a look inside and tell me what you find
Have I said too much or not enoughStay, stay, stay where I can seeStay, stay, stay where I can see you
I'll never be what you want me to beI can't be what you want me to beYou'll never say what you want me to seeYou couldn't make meI'll never be what you want me to beI can't be what you want me to beSo stay stayOh stay stay
What do you want from me

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기