2024년 3월 16일 토요일

Dead Confederate - The Rat


Shoot from the backAnd take good aimMake sure I'm deadBang, bang
'Cause I'm a ratThere's no mistakeUnder the bedWhere you sleep
Crush the skullAnd make me tameSweep it upHide it away
No morals shownIn no way explainedStupid humanShit for brains
And draw tiny pictures in all the dead leavesBag and burn, bang, bangThrow your judgments across the breezeBag and burn, bang, bangYou live inside your Jesus dreamBag and burn, bang, bang
Bang, bang
Get some sleepOr lie and waitUntil the dayI burn away
Forget the corpsePresent the caseTo bring me downAnd lose your word
I'll follow youInto the graveAnd at the gatesI see the passing say
"The judge be judgedAnd all the wretched be saved"I throw my curseAll across your days
And draw tiny pictures in all the dead leavesBag and burn, bang, bangThrow your judgments across the breezeBag and burn, bang, bangYou live inside your Jesus dreamBag and burn, bang, bang
Bang, bang
And draw tiny pictures in all the dead leavesThrow your judgments across the breezeWatch them float off to never be seenAnd live inside your Jesus dream

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기