2024년 3월 27일 수요일

Aranda - Undone


When I close my eyes only for a momentI can see the light, but the darkness is callingPulling me down, taking me up to emptiness belowI can't hold it back, I'm letting go of the innocence again
And if you ever feel ashamedLike you're the one to blameAnd the weight of all the worldIs on your shoulders crushing youWhen the walls are closing inYou gotta fight it from withinWill you rise above the painOr will you simply come undone?
Every single lie, every promise brokenIt leads me to the other side, all the life going no wherePulling me down, taking me up to the emptiness belowI can't hold it back, can't let it goWill I ever live again?
And if you ever feel ashamedLike you're the one to blameAnd the weight of all the worldIs on your shoulders crushing youWhen the walls are closing inYou gotta fight it from withinWill you rise above the painOr will you simply come undone?
I found a little salvation there under the midnight sunI gotta fight this fear inside of me 'cause I got no where to run
And if you ever feel ashamedLike you're the one to blameAnd the weight of all the worldIs on your shoulders crushing youWhen the walls are closing inYou gotta fight it from withinWill you rise above the painOr will you simply come undone?

Will you rise above the pain or come undone? 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기