2024년 3월 11일 월요일

Project 86 - Evil (A Chorus Of Resistance)


Everyone down on the floorNo sudden moves and lock the doorI've got this feeling I'm chasingI'll never rest until I find it
I've been plotting away in my heart every dayTo put this plan into actionAnd though I try to resist, I find the thing is thisUntil I get it, there's no satisfaction
I want something you haveI want it oh so badDon't move, hand it overI won't stop till it's in my hands
Deep in the recess of every manIs a thief, a robber, a criminalBelow the surface of every heroIs an envy, a restless evil
And though I try to resist, I find the thing is thisUntil I get it, there's no satisfaction
I want something you haveI want it oh so badDon't move, hand it overI won't stop till it's in my
I want something you haveYou must meet my demandsDon't move, hand it overI won't stop till it's in my hands
Evil, evilEvil, evil
I want something you haveI want it oh so badDon't move, hand it overI won't stop till it's in my hands
Something you haveSomething you haveSomething you haveIn my hands

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기