2024년 3월 19일 화요일

SPLEEN - "Natra" (Official Music Video)


STREAM https://linktr.ee/spleencvlt Follow us :   / spleencvlt     / spleencvlt   Lyrics : Infinite melancholy , endless pain (that) I have to deal with. (I have to deal with) I'm stuck in this illusion, and there are no solutions. I'm done with this bullshit existence. No one can pull me out of this fucking madness An infinite session of circles, of hope No one save me from my home, my darkness My place , my damnation. Cycles of repeat. I built this doorless gray infinite cell In which I'm self imprisoned. I’m the gatekeeper, also the murderer Headless knight visits me every time (To tell me) I've already lost the fight The more I don't care, the more I suffer. This Knife i hold between my hands designs A throat open world. Infinite melancholy , endless pain I have to deal with. (I have to deal with) I'm stuck in this dimension, and there are no solutions I’m cold as the ice , as warm as a blood.. As warm as a blood bath. As warm as a blood bath. No one can pull me out of this fucking madness An infinite session of circles, of hope No one can save me from my home My place , my damnation. No one can pull me out of this fucking madness An infinite session of circles, of hope No one save me from my home, my darkness My place, my damnation. CUT OFF MY FUCKING HEAD CUT OFF MY FUCKING

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기