2024년 3월 8일 금요일

The Glorious Sons - Hard Times


There was a time when we were young our poor little minds couldn't see itOur parents were blind to the end result but life on the road we couldn't beat itAnd when I look into your eyes all I see is damn regretThere was a time when we were young
We had enough of the hard timesWe had enough of the hard times
You remember all those lives we've lost but my stubborn pride won't concede itWe never suffered from a lack of love but there seemed no way you'd believe itAnd when I look into your eyes all I see is the damn regretThere was I time when we young
We had enough of the hard timesWe had enough of the hard timesWe had enough of the hard timesWe had enough of the hard times
These times are wild dear come on and get in the carThere is nothing for you to fear that ain't a part of who you areAnd I'm gonna rip myself apart from the blood to the beat-maker in my heartI'm gonna live for nothing and I'm gonna die for us
We had enough of the hard timesWe had enough of the hard timesWe had enough of the hard times

We had enough of the hard times 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기