2024년 3월 22일 금요일

Eleventyseven - Like You Rock


Lets reach middle americaAssume the only thing they hear is thisTune it up spit it out see if anybody sticksIts so simplistic, masochisticThe statistics show we're getting bored with templatesand now the kids want something different
I'm not gonna rock like you rock I'm not gonna roll like you rollI'm gonna drop my own kind of beat I'm gonna sing my own kind of songI'm not gonna be a bodiless head thats all talkI'm not gonna rock like you rock
Here's a brand new business modelSay a prayer then hit the throttle hardSell it all as a jewel case covered hopeIts imitation, segregationMix it down and then spoon feed it to a nationbut nobody wants to taste it
I'm not gonna dance like you dance I'm not gonna flow like you flowI'm gonna top my own kind of charts I'm gonna play my own kind of showsI'm not gonna be a thought you bought in a box

I'm not gonna rock like you rock 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기