2024년 3월 8일 금요일

Attack Attack! - "Out of Time" (Official Video)


Get the new EP "Dark Waves" now! https://oxiderecords.ffm.to/darkwavesep GET TICKETS FOR THE DARK WAVES TOUR ON SALE NOW https://attackattackshop.us   / attackattackus     / attackattackus     / attackattackus     / attackattackus   - https://oxiderecords.com - - Lyrics - Looking through my reflection in the glass A broken record playing reruns of my past Oh, I know I can't let go Of every memory that left me broken Oh, I hope that this will come to pass Where do I go from here? Running in the dark, looking for a light Too many wasted years Trying to find a way I can win this fight cause I feel like I'm running out of time Counting all the wrongs that I never made right Where do I go, where do I go from here? Looking up ahead I'm still behind Searching for the answer that I know I'll never find Oh, I know I gotta let go But I was never one to be that easy Oh, I know I'm broken by design Where do I go from here? Running in the dark, looking for a light Too many wasted years Trying to find a way I can win this fight cause I feel like I'm running out of time Counting all the wrongs that I never made right Where do I go, where do I go from here? Where do I go from here? Too many wasted years I feel like I'm running out of time Counting all the wrongs that I never made right Where do I go, where do I go from here? Where do I go? I feel like I'm running out of time Counting all the wrongs that I never made right Where do I go, where do I go from here?

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기