2024년 3월 23일 토요일

The Orwells - Bathroom Tile Blues


… I'll wait another night until you feel rightLet's put a meaning to this saying"I'll only do you right", another neck to bite,Another heart beating in my headDon't make me scream and shoutDon't make me leave in doubtIt already happened once or twiceI'm not the only manDon't try to hold my handI need a lot of love in my life
… Another vacant roomI'm not shitting youI've got the bathroom tile bluesA bunch of empty bottlesBunch of [?] ModelsIt's the best that I can do
… I never did you goodLike mother said I wouldJust an empty shell insideI'll mess up every timeCommitted every crimeGo to a hotel room to hide
… Another vacant roomI'm not shitting youI've got the bathroom tile bluesA bunch of empty bottlesBunch of [?] Models

It's the best that I can do 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기