2024년 3월 15일 금요일

The Relapse Symphony - Angels Take Us Demons Save Us


When I feel the danger kissingEverybody, every moment means more than every moment pastI promised I'd protect you from the terrible and treacherousBut never thought we'd meet the flames so fast
So hold on tight to meI'll get you through this nightmare tragedyThe bodies hit the groundThe sky is falling downBut I am in the twilight safe with youWhile God and angels sleepThe demons are running freeBut I am in the twilight safe with youA shallow grave for two
When madness sweeps the world and leaves the rest of us to burnI'll take the worst and save the best for youIf this is how it ends for you and me and all our friendsTheres nowhere I would rather be than here with you
So hold on tight to meI'll get you through this nightmare tragedyThe bodies hit the groundThe sky is falling downBut I am in the twilight safe with youWhile God and angels sleepThe demons are running freeBut I am in the twilight safe with youA shallow grave for two
The bodies hit the groud x3
The bodies hit the groundThe sky is falling downBut I am in the twilight safe with youWhile God and angels sleepThe demons are running freeBut I am in the twilight safe with you

A shallow grave for two 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기