2024년 3월 19일 화요일

Microwave - Lighterless


If I can get this hanger through the window of my carI'll never leave my house againFor anything I swear
Pacing in the drivewayI'm the nemesis of funWith soggy hot dog bunsFrom spilling warm beer in my trunk
Throwing down my jacket as I walk insideI send a cloudy CD case flying off the sideOf a dresser from Ikea that I can't get rightGod, I swear it's missing pieces I could choke someoneI guess you can come over if you're really dryBut I'm not really trying to go out tonightIt's been a really shitty dayI'd rather take some timeTo just pound zinfandel by myself and unwind
Remind me of the last timeThat we hung out, was it sick?Cause I don't remember anything, not a glimpse of itAnd I would rather re-upThan hear about your kidsBut I hope that y'all are doingJust as great as I expect you're doing
P got me some gifts because she's super tightI'm lighterless relying on the stove for a lightBut I don't really care these are my favorite nightsWhen I can sit on my ass and respond to no oneI guess you can come over if you're really dryBut I'm not really trying to go out tonightNo, with my clammy fingers grabbing every crumb that I findI could sit around here for the rest of my life
If I can get this hanger through the window of my carI'll never leave my house againFor anything I swearPacing in the drivewayI'm the nemesis of funWith soggy hot dog bunsFrom spilling warm beer in my trunk

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기