2024년 3월 22일 금요일

Misfits - Great Balls of Fire


You shake my nerves and you rattle my brainToo much love drives a man insaneYou broke my will, but what a thrillGoodness, gracious, great balls of fire
I laughed at love 'cause I thought it was funnyYou came along and moved me honeyI've changed my mind, this love is fineGoodness, gracious, great balls of fire
Kiss me babyHooo feels goodHold me babyWell I want to love you like a lover shouldYour fine, so kindI want to tell this world that your mine mine mine mine
I chew my nails and and I twiddle my thumbsI'm real nervous, but it sure is funCome on baby, drive me crazyGoodness, gracious, great balls of fire
Kiss me babyHooo feels goodHold me babyWell I want to love you like a lover shouldYour fine, so kindI want to tell this world that your mine mine mine mine
I chew my nails and and I twiddle my thumbsI'm real nervous, but it sure is funCome on baby, drive me crazy

Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기