2024년 3월 13일 수요일

The Family Rain - What Are You Afraid Of?


Are you afraid of death?It's just a choiceHe talks real big but he's just a boySo ask yourself what you got to lose.So jump on your high horse hold me backI got more beats than a heart attackSo how much weight can you push on me boy?You find yourself locked out way off keyYou slide back in with the VaselineSo lose your belt if you wanna play. Yea
Does the sky look black for the time of day?I'm more tight lipped than the CIA.So hold my hand if you wanna play.No death in the afterlifeNo wreck left to rectifyNo Christ left to crucifyWhat are you afraid ofNo soul left to sacrificeNo youth left to euthaniseNo Christ left to crucifyWhat are you afraid of?
Are you afraid of the dark?What lies beneathI stick my tongue on the batterySixteen volts and I'm shattering
Do your eyes look red for the time of dayI'm blood shot now but it goes away.So hold my hand if you wanna stay
No death in the afterlifeNo wreck left to rectifyNo Christ left to crucifyWhat are you afraid ofNo soul left to sacrificeNo youth left to euthaniseNo Christ left to crucify

What are you afraid of? 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기