2024년 3월 19일 화요일

Cheap Trick - Gimme Some Truth


Official website: https://www.cheaptrick.com​​ Facebook:   / cheaptrick​​   Twitter:   / cheaptrick​   Instagram:   / cheaptrick   Lyrics: I'm sick and tired of hearing things from uptight, Short-sighted narrow-minded hypocrites All I want is the truth Just gimme some truth I've had enough of reading things by neurotic, Psychotic pigheaded politicians All I want is the truth Just gimme some truth No short-haired yellow-bellied son of Trump the rump Is gonna mother hubbard soft soap me with just a Pocket full of hope Money for dope, money for rope I'm sick to death of seeing things from tight-lipped condescending mommies little chauvinists All I want is the truth Just gimme some truth I've had enough of watching scenes from schizophrenic Egocentric paranoiac prima donnas All I want is the truth Just gimme some truth No short-haired yellow-bellied son of Trump the rump Is gonna mother hubbard soft soap me with just a Pocket full of hope Money for dope, money for rope No short-haired yellow-bellied son of Trump the rump Is gonna mother hubbard soft soap me with just a Pocket full of hope Money for dope, money for rope I'm sick and tired of hearing things from uptight, Short-sighted narrow-minded hypocritics All I want is the truth Just gimme some truth I've had enough of reading things by neurotic, psychotic pigheaded politicians All I want is the truth, Just gimme some truth All I want is the truth, just gimme some truth All I want is the truth, just gimme some truth All I want is the truth (out)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기