2024년 3월 7일 목요일

NOFX - I'm a Rat (Official Video)


BUY THE ALBUM HERE: https://fatwreck.com/products/half-album Hold on to your vintage Mickey Mouse ears, because NOFX is gearing up to make 2024 one for the books! Today, we're thrilled to toss a bit of new NOFX music your way, including a video for their lead single, "I'm A Rat." The track is lifted from their upcoming release, Half Album, which drops on April 19th. Next, check out what Fat Mike had to share about their latest release below.   "Was it worth it? Was it worth spending five years finishing the five songs on my double album project that I thought were the worst of the bunch? Was it a good idea to spend so much time raising the runts of the litter? Was it an error in judgement when I wrote a song about the magnitude of my arrogance? I think the answers to all these rhetorical questions might be found by listening to this half-sided album..... but I seriously doubt it." I am a rat in a trap And I'm happy about that Because everyone believes that I was caught Now they feel so good about themselves Cause they like to watch me suffer Until they found it in their hearts to help me out So I thanked them and apologized for all my bad behavior I blamed it on my addiction to cheese Now everybody likes me and thinks I'm rehabilitated And I finally get to do what the fuck I please I am a rat and I don't wanna hear your sermon I am a vermin And I'm always gonna gnaw on things I know will aggravate you I am a rat acting like a good do'er till I go back to my sewer And ingest my chosen poisons I am a rat I am a rat I am a rat I am a rat

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기