2024년 3월 3일 일요일

Saliva - Tragic Kind Of Love


Everything I've doneEverything I've lostI wouldn't change a thingIt was all for you
But could you say the same?And give me your last breathWill take it all awayWill I die for u
If you don't open up insideThen kiss me for the last time
Tell me how far would you goIs it really worth it all?Besides, I don't feel you anymoreWhat a tragic kind of love
You can't create the faceUntil I'm black and blueI'm addicted to the painIt was all for you
But would you do the sameAnd give me your last breathYou keep me pushing awayWill I die for you?
If you don't open up insideThen kiss me for the last time
Tell me how far would you goIs it really worth it all?Besides, I don't feel you anymoreWhat a tragic kind of love(Love)(Love)(Love)
When this moment passes allWill you be the there when I'm gone?Tell me now (tell me)
Tell me how far would you goIs it really worth it all?Besides, I don't feel you anymoreWhat a tragic kind of love(Love)(Tragic)

What a tragic kind of love 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기