2024년 3월 3일 일요일

The Orwells - Other Voices


I'm slippin in and you're trippin outBut that's what night time's all aboutDon't take me in, I'll drag you downYou're not the prettiest girl aroundTake a breath stop freakin outTake the drink and let's make outYour pupils wide, let's go outsideLight up a smoke and start to cry
I'm slippin in and you're trippin outAnd I'm trippin in, I can't get outI'm slippin in and you're trippin outAnd I'm trippin in, I can't get outWell I'm slippin in and you're trippin outAnd I'm trippin in, I can't get outI'm slippin in and you're trippin outAnd I'll let you in if you let me out
Don't grab my hand, I'm not your friendI'm waiting for my life to endGive me the gun, pass me the penTonight's the night, our lives will endI spilled the blood, it's crimson redI got the voices in my headGive me the gun, pass me the penTonight's the night our lives will end
I'm slippin in and you're trippin outAnd I'm trippin in, I can't get outI'm slippin in and you're trippin outAnd I'm trippin in, I can't get outWell I'm slippin in and you're trippin outAnd I'm trippin in, I can't get outI'm slippin in and you're trippin out

And I'll let you in if you let me out 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기