2023년 11월 12일 일요일

311 - Rolling Through


I'll give you shelter, give you bread, make you live againSometimes, it's half a dozen, sometimes half a tenOh boy, it's business after darkI'm a can of Krylon and you're a wall I markBut now leave, I got books to readAnd ones to write, so stop botherin' meIt's not racist, or places, or caves I foldIt's bars I drop and these bars is gold
Far as the nearest starIt's still a great distance despite your insistenceThat's what I seeStay up and away, seizing the dayAnd know that you're doing fine
Always know that you gotta go doWhat ya feel, but don't forget, make it realNo doubt, it's about stayin' true(Nothing gonna stop us)Always know that you gotta grow, soHonestly, it's best that you knowWho you are as you go rolling through
Unbelievable stones, inconceivable tonesTake a bite of it and last longer deep in your bonesIn your chromosomes faster, beautiful disasterWe can throw a party, get you out of your homesI step in the realm, taking the helmSomeone to stand up, I know the historyBreaking it down, whatever the fuck we wanna beThe epitome, a philosophy of music explorationThank you for trippin' with me(Is he crazy?)
Far as the nearest starIt's still a great distance despite your insistenceThat's what I seeStay up and away, seizing the dayAnd know that you're doing fine
Always know that you gotta go doWhat ya feel, but don't forget, make it realNo doubt, it's about stayin' true(Nothing gonna stop us)Always know that you gotta grow, soHonestly, it's best that you knowWho you are as you go rolling through
Sackin' many elements and makin' a dentMeanwhile, I'm racking up the eloquence to say what I meantBecause the bigger the bomb, the bigger the blastThe quicker they go pastI cast and summon the power to come in an hour'Cause I can outlastNow everybody wantin' somethin'Everybody wantin' payoffsHavin' a blast and amassin' all the chaos
As far as my eyes can see at sunup

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기