2023년 11월 25일 토요일

Stain The Canvas - In Reverse (Official Video)



LYRICS: Gave you my chocolate heart baby, ‘cause I thought you’d care But you got rid of it once you looked inside and saw it’s rotten I know it’s morbid but it’s all I got Thought you could save me from the dark Tryina heal for someone else Sometimes a flower blooms from hell Now leave me and put me in the dirt You keep to live while I keep getting hurt Tried to learn to love myself But I can’t get you out my head So leave me and put me in the dirt I know you loved me in reverse Gave you my chocolate heart baby, cause I thought you’d care But you got rid of it once you looked inside, you scared? Another victim, what’s the matter? Lot of hearts you’re gonna shatter Should’ve seen you as a hole You were just another ... uhm. Creepin and lurking A sadistic hunting No asking, demanding No vanity lacking For health I’ve been striving Of hearts you’ve been starving again Tryina heal for someone else Sometimes a flower blooms from hell Now leave me and put me in the dirt You keep to live while I keep getting hurt Tried to learn to love myself But I can’t get you out my head So leave me and put me in the dirt I know you loved me in reverse Keep telling myself it’s gonna be different this time It’s going to be worse Keep telling myself it’s gonna be different this time It’s going to be worse Tryina heal for someone else Sometimes a flower blooms from hell Now leave me and put me in the dirt You keep to live while I keep getting hurt Tried to learn to love myself But I can’t get you out my head So leave me and put me in the dirt I know you loved me in reverse Keep telling myself it’s gonna be different this time It’s going to be worse Tryina heal for someone else Sometimes a flower blooms from hell Now leave me and put me in the dirt I know you loved me in reverse

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기