2023년 11월 25일 토요일

Girl On Fire - Reminds Me Of You (Official Video)


LYRICS Walk in my shoes A mile of abuse I can't remember the things I do Not what I seem Not what I dream Shed all my skin I wanna wash it clean And maybe it's calling you But it brings back the pain it brings back Maybe it's calling you And it's too late to turn back now I can't erase it I can't replace it Nothing I do is gonna stop the rain I can still taste it Everything's wasted Blind in the dark but I can feel the stain It reminds me of you It reminds me of you I could be strong I could be good I could be something I know I should Wait for the sun Wait for a change Wait but I know it's gonna be the same And maybe it's calling you But it brings back the pain it brings back Maybe it's calling you And it's too late to turn back now I can't erase it I can't replace it Nothing I do is gonna stop the rain I can still taste it Everything's wasted Blind in the dark but I can feel the stain It reminds me of you It reminds me of you This habit I haven't overcome This weakness it bleeds into my bones It's inside of me now It's inside of me now I can't erase it I can't replace it Nothing I do is gonna stop the rain I can still taste it Everything's wasted Blind in the dark but I can feel the stain I can't erase it I can't replace it Nothing I do is gonna stop the rain I can still taste it Everything's wasted Blind in the dark but I can feel the stain It reminds me of you It reminds me of you I can feel the stain I can feel the stain I can't erase it I can't replace it Nothing I do is gonna stop the rain

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기