2023년 11월 20일 월요일

Cyan Kicks - See the Light


Give up, let it go, hand me everything you own, give up, let it go
Welcome to the surface where life is like a circusWhere all you see is darkness until they dump your carcassOh, additionally, although unofficiallyThey follow your activityAin't that just how it's meant to be?
There's no more mercy, you've been left outNo one will hear you scream and shoutIf life's like a prison where's your paradise?Don't look no further, don't think twice
I'm sorry to say it's not gonna stay forever this wayAnd God do I knowIt's fucking hard to tear it apartBut new life has already begunAnd never had it felt so good to be this misunderstoodBut we just wanna see the lightWe just wanna see the lightWe just wannaGive up, let it go
Attention all the people you're losing all your freedomHuman made illusion covers your confusionAnd consistently, although unofficiallyThey ripping off humanityWakey-wakey! You will see
There's no more mercy, you've been left outNo one will hear you scream and shoutYou reached for the heavens but fell one last timeDon't look no further, you're all mine
I'm sorry to say it's not gonna stay forever this wayAnd God do I knowIt's fucking hard to tear it apartBut new life has already begunAnd never had it felt so good to be this misunderstoodBut we just wanna see the lightWe just wanna see the lightWe just wanna see the light(I'll show you the love)We just wanna see the lightWe just wanna
Give up, let it go, hand me everything you own, give up, let it goGive up, let it go, hand me everything you own, give up, let it goGive up, let it go, hand me everything you own, give up, let it goGive up, let it go, hand me everything you own, give up, let it goWe're burning everything you know
I'm sorry to say it's not gonna stay forever this way(Forever this way)And God do I knowIt's fucking hard to tear it apartBut new life has already begunAnd never had it felt so good to be this misunderstoodYeah I'm sorry to say it's not gonna stay forever this wayWe just wanna see the light
Give up, let it go, hand me everything you own, give up, let it go (We just wanna see the light)Give up, let it go, hand me everything you own, give up, let it go (We just wanna see the light)Give up, let it go, hand me everything you own, give up, let it go

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기