2023년 11월 14일 화요일

elijah - EASY TO DROWN [Official Music Video]


Stream "easy to drown": https://ffm.to/easytodrown

Lyrics: stuck here bleeding i’m overthinking i’m drinking, believing that I’m okay i suffer in silence yeah I’m slowly dying i swear that I’m driving myself insane i know I’m gonna break but I know there’s no escaping my mind i wanna, but no I’m not gonna i don’t know what to say, but I know I’m not okay this time yeah I’m gonna i think I’m gonna fall apart from the inside out i’ve been screaming in my head but I don’t make a sound feeling so invisible, another face in the crowd what’s the point of living if it’s easy to drown every day I’m digging my own grave i'm watching my hope fade i feel like I’m just cursed my scars they don’t heal my pains’ all that I feel i swear it’s all too real and it’s getting worse i know I’m gonna break but I know there’s no escaping my mind i wanna, but no I’m not gonna i don’t know what to say, but I know I’m not okay this time yeah I’m gonna i think I’m gonna fall apart from the inside out i’ve been screaming in my head but I don’t make a sound feeling so invisible, another face in the crowd what’s the point of living if it’s easy to drown i’m so sick of feeling like I don’t belong what's wrong with me yeah I think that I’m gonna fall apart from the inside out what’s the point of living if it’s easy to drown i can’t take it anymore i can’t take it any don’t know what to say but I know I’m not okay this time don’t know what to say but I know I’m not okay this time yeah I’m gonna i think I’m gonna fall apart from the inside out i’ve been screaming in my head but I don’t make a sound feeling so invisible, another face in the crowd what’s the point of living if it’s easy to drown i'm so sick of feeling like I don’t belong what's wrong with me yeah I think that I’m gonna fall apart from the inside out what’s the point of living if it’s easy to drown --- Follow elijah on: - Instagram   / thexelijah   - TikTok https://www.tiktok.com/@elijah.elijah... - Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/artist/2khsU...

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기