2023년 11월 11일 토요일

ALEXISONFIRE "No Transitory" (Official Music Video)


I'm in a constant state of getting cut
So why don't I feel anything?
This is a violation
Maybe I forgot what it was likeBefore it entered me
So this is what they callAnother endless nightSo tired of believingIf this is wrong or right
I think this cause is lostI wish that I could sleepI feel like some kind of shadowAnother slave to the week
Imagine if we livedUnder the weatherWe would never be foundNever discovered
If everything goes wrongIf it's one more endless nightYou know there always tomorrowAnd tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow...
They'll know there's always tomorrow (you'll know)
And this knife, this knifeIt is my most important appendage (this is my most...)
Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow
So now that your whole worldHas gone up into flamesThis night is still never endingDo you think you're still safe?
Seems everything went wrongWe were discoveredBut this time there's no tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow...Tomorrow, tomorrow

And this knife, this knife 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기