2023년 11월 17일 금요일

I SEE STARS - D4MAGE DONE (Official Music Video)



D4MAGE DONE // LYRICS Take one There’s a million people in my head Another million people in my bed I think they nearly heard every word I said Every word I said Hiding behind blue lights Blue lights Blue lights Yeah in your eyes are blue lights Blue lights Blue lights We’re just damage done We’re just damage done Need you to pull me out Pull me out To the now To the now Swear we won’t cycle on One ends and ones just begun Take one There’s a million people in my head Another million people in my bed I think they nearly heard every word I said Every word I said Dim cerulean You’re like a phantom in the mist Or like a fog Corrupt my rhythm When you’re lost You’re like a limb that’s disappearing Dim cerulean We’re just damage done We’re just damage done Need you to pull me out Pull me out To the now To the now Swear we won’t cycle on One ends and ones just begun It’s like staring at the sun I got nowhere left to run It’s like staring at the sun And I got nowhere left to run It’s like staring at the sun And I got nowhere left to We’re just damage done We’re just damage done Need you to pull me out Pull me out To the now To the now Swear we won’t cycle on One ends and ones just begun Take one There’s a million people in my head Another million people in my bed I think they nearly heard every word I said Every word I said -- FOLLOW SUMERIAN RECORDS: http://www.sumerianrecords.com   / sumerianrecords     / sumerianrecords     / sumerianrecords     / sumerianrecords   FOLLOW I SEE STARS: http://iseestarsmusic.com   / iseestars     / iseestarsmusic     / iseestarsmusic     / iseestarsmusic  

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기