2023년 11월 26일 일요일

Ash- Usual Places (Official Video)


We used to hang out in the usual places with the usual facesIt's a bittersweet tasteAll the usual places are gone, are gone
Now there are no remaining traces of the warm embracesFrom the usual facesThe usual places are gone, are gone
Maybe we're just getting olderDo you believe it has to make you colder?All the things that made me feel aliveStill make me feel aliveMake me feel aliveStill make me feel alive
We used to dance in the usual places with the beautiful facesNow it's too lateAll the usual places are gone, are gone
Still reminiscing about the old disgracesThe drunken chases on the staircasesThe usual places are gone, are gone
Maybe I'm just getting olderYearning's in the eye of this beholderHolding on to what kept me aliveStill makes me feel aliveMakes me feel aliveMakes me feel aliveMakes me feel aliveMakes me feel aliveMakes me feel alive
Please take me back to the usual placesThe crazy nights and the sweet embracesThe usual places are gone, are goneOur steps back to the usual placesWith the fading facesCan't be retracedAll the usual places are gone, are gone
Maybe we're just getting olderSweet memories just let them smoulderAll the things that made me feel aliveStill make me feel aliveMake me feel aliveStill make me feel aliveMake me feel aliveMake me feel aliveStill make me feel alive
Maybe I am going crazy cos the beautiful facesHave left no traceAnd the usual places are gone, are goneThe beautiful faces are gone, are goneThe usual places are goneThe usual places, the usual faces are gone
The usual places are goneThe beautiful faces are goneThe usual places are gone

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기