2023년 11월 30일 목요일

Ross Copperman - All She Wrote


She wanders all aloneThis is all, she's ever really knownA stranger in her skinNothing more, it's all she's ever beenShe spills these words across the pageIt helps to ease the pain, and she cries
Nobody out thereWants to understandNobody out thereTakes me as I amI'm feeling alone hereI know there's got to beSomebody somewhereThat's all she wrote
She always feels so smallPushed aside, a flower on the wallThey never ask her nameNo one sees, the girl without a faceShe spills these words across the pageIt helps to ease the pain, and she cries
Nobody out thereWants to understandNobody out thereTakes me as I amI'm feeling alone hereI know there's got to beSomebody somewhereThat's all she wrote
Her great escapeShe found her placeAnd she's never gonna be the sameIt's beautifulCuz now she knows
There's somebody out thereWho wants to understandThere's somebody out thereWho takes me as I amI'm feeling at home hereI knew there had to beSomebody somewhere

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기