2023년 11월 22일 수요일

elijah - virus [Visualizer]


Lyrics: my head is pounding won’t go away i’m feeling nauseous can’t take the pain when did you turn dark when did you change now i’ve flatlined and you’re to blame i don’t know another way to explain why i’m breaking apart from the inside no pill for the pain my mind baby you’re a virus how you gonna leave me here so sick i think might die from this how could forget about me so quick i’m choking now i can barely breathe no nothings gonna save me i think i might die from this cuz baby your virus baby you’re a virus cold sweats, regret, controlling me guess there’s no cure for your disease headspace locked down in quarantine infected with your misery baby you’re a virus how you gonna leave me here so sick i think might die from this how could forget about me so quick i’m choking now i can barely breathe no nothings gonna save me i think i might die from this cuz baby your virus baby you’re a virus virus baby you’re a virus virus i can’t heal it’s too late you’re already in my veins no pills left to take so go on and dig my grave i can’t heal it’s too late you’re already in my veins no pills left to take so go on and dig my grave go on and dig my grave baby you’re a virus how you gonna leave me here so sick i think might die from this how could forget about me so quick i’m choking now i can barely breathe no nothings gonna save me i think i might die from this cuz baby your virus baby you’re a virus baby you’re a virus baby you’re a virus Follow elijah on: - INSTAGRAM:   / thexelijah   - TIKTOK: https://www.tiktok.com/@elijah.elijah... - SPOTIFY: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2khsU...

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기