2023년 11월 28일 화요일

Ash - You Can't Have It All (Official Video)


When I get high, you always bring me downEverything I try hit the stony groundGot me so confused and now you're feeling goodEver-changing moods, I don't know what I should do
Scratches down my back, when we're making loveGive you all my time, but it's not enoughIn and out of style, like the music sceneFeels like I'm living in a magazine
You can't have it all, ho-ho ho-hoYou can't have it all, ho-hoYou can't have it all, ho-ho ho-ho, ho, hoWhoa-oh-oh, oh, oh
Voices in your head, always doubting meParanoid distortions of realityYou tell me all the time that there's something wrongBut you never know what you really want
You can't have it all, ho-ho ho-hoYou can't have it all, ho-hoYou can't have it all, ho-ho ho-hoYou can't have it-, you can't have it all, ho, hoWhoa-oh-oh, oh, oh
You can't have it all, ho, ho, ho, hoYou can't have it all, ho, ho, ho, ho
I'm losing my mind, it comes too easilyBlaming someone else for your miseryWalking on eggshells until you're feeling badThis psycho drone is taking over my life
You can't have it all, ho-ho ho-hoYou can't have it all, ho-hoYou can't have it all, ho-ho ho-hoYou can't have it, you can't have it allYou can't have it, you can't have it all (ho, ho, ho, ho ho-ho ho-ho)You can't have it, you can't have it all (ho, ho, ho, ho ho-ho ho-ho)You can't have it (ho, ho, ho, ho ho-ho ho-ho)You can't have itYou can't have it all

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기