2023년 11월 28일 화요일

Celldweller & The Browning - Switchback


I've made a choice that I regretNow what I see is what I get
It's too late to look backI've got no way to switch backIt's too late to look backAin't okay, I got no way to (switchback)
Wait, how can it be too late?'Cause I don't want to playWith such a price to payIt's too late to look back (too late to)Ain't okay, I got no way to (switchback)
A painful picture that I can't forgetNow, what I see is what I get
It's too late to look backI've got no way to switch backIt's too late to look backAin't okay, I got no way to (switchback)
Wait, how can it be too late?'Cause I don't want to playWith such a price to pay
Chained to what I can't reclaimI'll never be the sameIt's too late to look back (too late to)Ain't okay, I got no way to switch back
And there's no way toIt's too late to look back (too late to)Ain't okay, I got no way to (switchback)
It's too late to look back (switchback, switchback)I've got no way to switch back (switchback)It's too late to look backI've got no way to switch back
It's too late to look backI've got no way to switch backIt's too late to look backAin't okay, I got no way to (switchback)
And everybody foolin' on with their rick rackAnd it's about time we put them on their backMeaner and leaner, we take up the slackKlayton and Celldweller with no way to switch back
Cuttin' you up with razor bladeChokin' you on them words you saidHittin' you rip-rap on you madeAnd the Celldweller is unafraid
Wait, how can it be too late?'Cause I don't want to playWith such a price to pay
Chained to what I can't reclaimI'll never be the sameWon't be the same again (be the same again)And there's no way toIt's too late to look back (too late to)Ain't okay, I got no way to switch back
And there's no way toIt's too late to look back (too late to)Ain't okay, I got no way to switch back
No!I got no way to switch backIt's too late to look backToo late to look backAin't okay, I got no way to (switchback)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기