2023년 11월 24일 금요일

The Exies - These Are The Days


The more I talk the less I sayWhen the words get in the wayLoneliness is so hardLoneliness is so hardOrdinary I confessLiving under house arrestMaybe I belong hereMaybe I belong
Suddenly there's beauty inThe way my heart is caving inAnd every scar reminds me howI can't deny
These are the days that last foreverA time in my life I won't surrenderFor better or worse, these are the daysIn my life I've loved no otherWe all have pain, we all have sufferedFor better or worse, these are the daysI will remember
The more I learn, the less I knowThe final act of letting goOf everything that life takesThe reason why my heart breaks
Suddenly there's comfort inThe way the world comes crashing inAnd every tear reminds me I'm aliveTonight
These are the days that last foreverA time in my life I won't surrenderFor better or worse, these are the daysIn my life I've loved no otherWe all have pain, we all have sufferedFor better or worse, these are the daysI will remember
The more I talk, the less I sayWhen the words get in the wayLoneliness is so hardLoneliness is so hardOrdinary I confessLiving under house arrestMaybe I belong hereMaybe I belong
These are the days that last foreverA time in my life I won't surrenderFor better or worse, these are the daysIn my life I've loved no otherWe all have pain, we all have sufferedFor better or worse, these are the daysI will rememberI will rememberI will remember

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기