2023년 11월 25일 토요일

The Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You


You got a great carYeah, what's wrong with it today?I used to have one tooMaybe I'll come and have a look
I really loveYour hairdo, yeahI'm glad you like mine tooSee we're looking pretty cool, I'll get ya
So, what do you do?Oh yeah, I wait tables tooNo, I haven't heard your band'Cause you guys are pretty new
But if you dig on vegan foodWell come over to my workI'll have them cook you somethingThat you'll really love
'Cause I like youYeah, I like youAnd I'm feeling so bohemian like youYeah I like you, yeah I like youAnd I feel whoa, woo!
Woo-ooh-ooh!Woo-ooh-ooh!Woo-ooh-ooh!Woo-ooh-ooh!
Wait!Who's that guy?Just hanging at your padHe's looking kinda (bummed)Yeah, you broke up, that's too bad
I guess it's fairIf he always pays the rentAnd he doesn't get bentAbout sleeping on the couch when I'm there
'Cause I like youYeah, I like youAnd I'm feeling so bohemian like youYeah, I like youYeah, I like youAnd I feel whoa, woo!
Woo-ooh-ooh!Woo-ooh-ooh!Woo-ooh-ooh!
I'm getting wise andI'm feeling so bohemian like youIt's you that I want, so pleaseJust a casual, casual easy thingIs it? It is for me
And I like youYeah I like youAnd I like you, I like you, I like youI like you, I like you, I like you, I like youAnd I feel whoa, woo!
Woo-ooh-ooh!Woo-ooh-ooh!Woo-ooh-ooh!Woo-ooh-ooh!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기