2023년 11월 7일 화요일

Dropout Kings - Dark Energy


Black Cat Bill
Fightin my foes, their pain is my remedyCounting my scars as hard as their memoriesRip off my skin, my limbs and dismember meBlowing minds and crushing hearts, I'm dark energy
Throw up my fistTell me what's blacker than this?The coppers they hate I existBut I was the first with it, I put the work inNow I am right back on my shitGot cuts on my back and my wristsBut I got the ice and the drip
And I swing my blade off the hipAnd I smoke my loud in the whipBang my shit it's real loud in my whipI got too good of foot work to tripCryomancer boy I never slipI'm like iron when it comes to gripI'm the captain when it comes to the shipsI'm a ninja if we talking bout flips
Flip a ninja like what is you talkin boutWe gon put broken glass all up in his mouthMake em chew it up and no they can't spit it outThey just wanted to provoke me, look at em nowI was eager for revenge but I'm fiendin now
With the flow I paint gore in the sceneryI came back for all those who were mean to meRetribution if you ask what it means to meIma tell you it feels likes it's everythingLike it's everything
Man on Fire ima burn em upNeptune how I make me drownFujin leave in the windMake a earthquake put em in the ground
They been debating who run the cityI feel like my head could fit the crownBut I'm an assassin who been on a missionDon't fit in a box but I fit the description, I'm
Fightin my foes, their pain is my remedyCounting my scars as hard as their memoriesRip off my skin, my limbs and dismember meBlowing minds and crushing hearts, I'm dark energy
Go against I get beat like there's 10 of meDo what I want, give a fuck bout the industryJump off cloud 9, sky dive into miseryBlowing minds and crushing hearts, I'm dark energy
Ho I'm legitLittle Bitch I'm legitTrap metal menace I'm nothing like DennisBet you didn't fathom I turn into thisI meet your misses I'm makin her missWhen I get pissed I ain't grabbin no pis-stolEven if had the stickI prefer to tape a bomb to your ribsYou off of a cliff, I'm hittin the switch
I'm good for a mix, the smoke in the spliffI'm right near the zenith I'm high as a (shhh)Back for a lick, she blew me a kissBut I am too focused to even notice
Cooler than Nas when he was in Belly6 deep in Chevy the metal was heavyMy mind caught momentum my heartbeat was steadyMy real name is Mailliw but you call me Eddie
Take aim at your top and then chop chop chop chop chopBlood in the street someone get me a mopI took my anger and made it a bopTook all the valuables, took out the ops
Bands keep on crying they ain't on a listsRappers keep crying support don't existI just be laughing like what can I tell emI'm going on tours, we writing these hits
Really I tell em that they ain't seen shitIf this is a iceberg it's only the tipDon't mean to shock you but you ain't the currentCuz currently you ain't as good as it gets
They been debating who run the cityI feel like our head should fit the crownBut I'm an assassin who been on a missionDon't fit in a box but I fit the description, I'm
Fightin my foes, their pain is my remedyCounting my scars as hard as their memoriesRip off my skin, my limbs and dismember meBlowin minds and crushing hearts, I'm dark energy
Go against I get beat like there's 10 of meDo what I want, give a fuck bout the industryJump off cloud 9, sky dive into miseryBlowing minds and crushing hearts, I'm dark energy

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기