2023년 11월 18일 토요일

Double Negative - Looking Through The Letterbox


Eidetically remembering every bad thing done to meEvery single day the same routine subduing the screaming noiseIn my head waiting to restIt's just that sometimes I sit and wonder if thingsWill ever get better than thisI now see the person I've becomeIt's hard to live with hating who you are
All those friends who left and gave up on meCouldn't you see?I needed you
Now that this past year is almost doneI feel so tired and worn but I carry on and onThe world turns I know I'm not that importantIn the grand scheme of thingsIt's so hard to exist when even your own thoughtsStack up against youThe nightmares are my reality and constantlyBombarding who I am
All those word left unsaidAre now my regretsDiscarded harmoniesTearin up my voice
Looking at myself in the mirror I curse who I am
I dread becoming someone with the cold dead eyesOf a person that's checked outShuffling through the streets bewildered and aloneFloating to oblivion

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기