2023년 11월 16일 목요일

Yellowcard - Light Up The Sky


You're making a choice to live like thisAnd all of the noise - I am silenceWe already know how it ends tonightYou run in the dark through a firefightAnd I would explode just to save your lifeYeah, I would explode
Let me light up the skyLight it up for youLet me tell you whyI would die for youLet me light up the sky
I can't find a wall to pin this toThey're all coming down since I've found youI just wanna be where you are tonightI run in the dark looking for some lightAnd how will we know if we just don't tryWe won't ever know
Let me light up the skyLight it up for youLet me tell you whyI would die for youLet me light up the skyLight it up for youLet me make this mineI'll ignite for you
Let me light up the skyJust for you tonightLet me help you fly'Cause you won't have timeTo cover your eyesOr get your disguiseThey won't ask you whyThey'll just watch you die
And it's still so hard to be who you areSo you play this partAnd the show goes onBut you've come this far with a broken heartYeah, you've come this farAnd you're broken
Let me light up the skyLight it up for youLet me tell you whyI would die for youLet me light up the skyLight it up for youLet me make this mineI'll ignite for youI'll ignite for you
Let me light up the skyLight it up for youLet me tell you whyI would die for you
And it's still so hard to be who you areBut you've come this far with a broken heartAnd it's still so hard to be who you areBut you've come this far and you're broken
Let me light up the skyLet me light up the sky

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기