2023년 11월 30일 목요일

Love arcade - Goin' Down Smooth


She wraps herself around me like a snakeShe's like a bad habit I can't breakGot a tight squeeze she won't let me goShe runs my life like a pro
Goin down smooth like aging whineEver since I met you its been a rapid declineGoin down easy like a sinking shipYou got me dizzy on a never ending trip
She's like a disease that I cannot cureAsk everybody around she's so pureShe chooses what she wants to breakI don't know how much more this body can take oh
Goin' down smooth like aging whineEver since I met you its been a rapid declineGoin down easy like a sinking shipYou got me dizzy on a never ending trip
Truth becomes blurry love becomes hateNeed help in a hurry before its too lateTryin to leave you the pain just doublesHanging on to you is like hanging on a bubbleTryin to leave you, you make curiosity growI know hanging on to you is like hanging onto a straw
Goin down smooth like aging whineEver since I met you its been a rapid declineGoin down easy from blow after blowYou see me in pain you won't let me goGoin down easy like a sinking shipYou got me dizzy on a never ending tripGoin down quick like a plane crashYou can't find a bit, got me turnin into ash

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기