2024년 4월 15일 월요일

Cold Clay Mountain - Washed Away (Official Music Video)


Listen to "Washed Away" here: https://linktr.ee/coldclaymountain Instagram - /coldclaymountain TikTok - /@ccmband Facebook - /CCMBOFFICIAL Twitter - /Cold_Clay_Music LYRICS: I ain’t no soldier But I’ve fought plenty wars within my day They all try to fool ya Preacher man with your book stay out my way Oh take me to the river Twenty dollars get your sins all washed away They say he can heal ya Holy man selling red words to get paid You can mask all your shame I won’t be shackled or chained We all get one life and this one's mine So go and get your own Can’t control my mind I won’t buy your lies We all get one life and this one's mine So go and get your own Go and get your own Fancy man with his shoes all shined Hardly getting by with his top shelf wine Living like saint off your hard earned time Good lord, he ain’t never had to struggle Holy man gotta get his thrills Sleeping on a bed full of dollar bills Begging for your money from a house on the hill Good lord, he ain’t never gonna struggle You can mask all your shame I won’t be shackled or chained We all get one life and this one's mine So go and get your own Can’t control my mind I won’t buy your lies We all get one life and this one's mine 

So go and get your own 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기