2024년 4월 12일 금요일

Wakefield - C'mon Baby


We've got a good thing going onWe've got a good thing going onBaby
Wanting you so badIt's a problem I haveAnd I know that you need meBut it won't come that easyI said I know, I know, ooooh
Come on babyYou make me sweatI'm suffocatingYou stole the air from my chestMy heart's on fireI'm falling from your lipsYou know you know we've gotA good thing going onWe've got a good thing going on
Whisper too softlyLet your hands do the talkingI'm resisting temptationDevoting dedicationLet's move
Wanting you so badIs a problem that I haveAnd I know that you need meBut it won't come that easyI said I know, I know
Come on babyYou make me sweatI'm suffocatingYou stole the air from my chestMy heart's on fireI'm falling from your lipsYou know you know we've gotA good thing going on
We've got a good thing going onWe've got a good thing going on
Come on babyYou make me sweatI'm suffocatingYou stole the air from my chestMy heart's on fireI'm falling from your lipsYou know you know we've gotA good thing going on
Come on babyCome on babyMy heart's on fireI'm falling from your lipsYou know you knowWe've got a good thing going on

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기