2024년 4월 12일 금요일

Frank Turner - 'Girl From The Record Shop' (Official Video)


I'm in love with the girl from the record shopSat behind the counter in her riot girl topAnd every time she looks at me my heart just stopsI'm in love with the girl from the record shop
I've been in every day buying so much vinylDon't even own my own turntableSomething in her smile makes me so unstable, oh yeah
I'm in loveI'm in love
I'm in love with the girl from the record shopShe's been playing the supremes and the four topsShe still says her favorite record is Everything SucksI'm in love with the girl from the record shop
I've been in every day buying so much vinylDon't even own my own turntableSomething in her smile makes me so unstable, oh yeah
'Round and 'round like my heart got scratched(Oh yeah) day after day flicking through the racks(Oh yeah) gonna find my groove, I'll be back to black(Oh yeah) amnesiac(Oh yeah) sheer heart attack
One, two, three, I'm in love (he's in love)I'm in love (he's in love)I'm in love (he's in love)

I'm in love (he's in love) 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기