“Mausoleum" by A Lot Like Birds, out now on all platforms.
Stream: https://ffm.bio/alotlikebirds
Merch Store: https://bornlosersrecords.com/product...
A Lot Like Birds is:
Kurt Travis
Andy Cizek
Michael Franzino
Joseph Arrington
Lyrics:
In a violet town, a solemn dream
Vacant vista with a crimson gleam
Cradle of rosewood where silence sleeps
Spirit of vengeance with gnashing teeth
Now we know where evil rests
(Hidden underneath us)
Where evil rests
(Burning ashes to dust)
‘Cross the ocean
(An acetonal kiss is burning on your lips)
I feel
Unrest (Rest)
In my chest
A ceaseless feasting and thriving on every single mortal fear
Appeasing thirst and depriving the very lifeblood you hold dear
(Daylight) Paper thin
(Low Tide) My withered skin in an endless torment
(Respite) My fractured limbs
(Inside out) These tattered lungs bear the weight of sin
Inside out
Here, where I’ll always be
Stare, but I’ll never see it
The body builds betrayal by itself
The pendulum swings with a burning wick
The foreign spirit softens through the cells
With every breath, my will is sinking quick
Everything pledged to thee
Wasn’t what was said to me
Ominous serpent’s ring
Mausoleum, they found me bleeding
They toll the bell, angels sing
Unto hell, death will bring
Hear the words endlessly:
I will keep you as long as your heart beats
Malady, come to me
Now we know where evil rests
Where evil rests
‘Cross the ocean
(An acetonal kiss is burning on your lips)
I feel
Unrest (Rest)
A ceaseless feasting and thriving on every single mortal fear
Appeasing thirst and depriving the very lifeblood you hold dear
Everything is on fire when you touch me
I breathe in your lust, the flower wilts
Ominous serpent’s ring
Toll the bell angels sing
Mausoleum, they found me bleeding
The mausoleum they found me bleeding
And I will keep you as long as your heart beats
I will keep you as long as your heart beats
Now we know where evil rests
(Hidden underneath us)
Where evil rests
(Burning ashes to dust)
‘Cross the ocean
(An acetonal kiss is burning on your lips)
I feel
Unrest (Rest)
In my chest
A ceaseless feasting and thriving on every single mortal fear
Appeasing thirst and depriving the very lifeblood you hold dear
Mausoleum, they found me bleeding
The mausoleum they found me bleeding
And I will keep you as long as your heart beats
I will keep you as long as your heart beats
Everything is on fire when you touch me
I breathe in your lust, the flower wilts
(Daylight) Paper thin
(Low Tide) My withered skin in an endless torment
(Respite) My fractured limbs
(Inside out) These tattered lungs bear the weight of sin
Inside out
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기