2026년 8월 4일 화요일

Northlane - CUT_it [Official Music Video]


‘CUT_it’ is taken from Northlane’s album Anemoia, out October 30.

Pre-order Anemoia - https://northlane.bfan.link/anemoia Stream CUT_it - https://northlane.bfan.link/cutit ‘CUT_it’ by Northlane Produced by Jonathon Deiley Executive Production by Jordan Fish Vocal Production by Sam Bassal Additional Vocal Production by Marcus Bridge Drum Production by Chris Blancato Mixed by Buster Oldeholm Mastered by Seth Munson Video production - Colin Jeffs Vehicle hire - collecta.cc Location scout & BTS - Derek Rebel Additional video footage - Robert McCoy I got nothing else left and my body is a graveyard   Someone’s getting put to work body starts to pack it in you’re about to give it up   This is too predictable somethings gonna get to you all this shit is getting rough   now the sky turns red take me out I’m turning to dust I can’t raise the dead nothing left, and my body is a graveyard   Off with my head, won’t let me out   When my best ain’t good enough put the blade inside your hands   Around my neck Suspended, waiting for the blackout   Someone’s getting put to work body starts to pack it in you’re about to give it up   This is too predictable somethings gonna get to you all this shit is getting rough   now the sky turns red take me out I’m turning to dust I can’t raise the dead nothing left, and my body is a graveyard   nothing left, and my body is a graveyard   Off with my head, won’t let me out   When my best ain’t good enough put the blade inside your hands   Around my neck Suspended, waiting for the blackout   No my best ain’t good enough not a chance, no place to land   can’t raise the dead, I’m empty off with my head, won’t let me out   cut it



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기