2026년 8월 30일 일요일

Plague Vendor - Roses (Official Visualizer)


Lyrics: I want to wear some color But I only look good in black I want to wear some color I ain’t holding back She wanted a good man Till I turned bad She wanted a good man Till I turned bad Now Im bleeding like the roses Like the petals when they wilt I tried to wear some color They keep pulling me back I tried to wear some color Now I’m back in black Now Im bleeding like the roses Like the petals when they wilt Now she outside yelling Now she outside Screaming Now she’s outside professing Im the best she’s ever had Now I’m bleeding like the roses Like the petals when they wilt The most alive I’ve ever felt I’ve tried to let her go I’m dying to let her go Before my heart explodes Follow Plague Vendor Instagram:   / plaguevendor   TikTok:   / plaguevendor   Facebook:   / plaguevendor   Website: https://plaguevendor.com/



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기