2026년 8월 22일 토요일

Headrush - Ordinary (Official Music Video)


Released 20th August 2026 STREAM HERE: https://ditto.fm/ordinary-headrush Headrush are: Taylor Garner - Lead Vocalist / Guitar Harvey Oscar Brown - Guitar / Backing vocals Casey Diani - Drums Lyrics I’m going mental Straying from the road as if I’m meant to Alcohol and cigarettes essential My body is a temple I’m always trying my luck And if you wanna move you better get the fuck up I kinda like it here it’s weird yet kinda ordinary I wanna see the light I’ll make the sacrifice What I have to do to make you see that this ain’t make believe And She can take it all away Any how Any way And now I’ve finally found someone To save me No I won’t leave you on your own No way I could get used to this I’m nothing like I used to be I’m Slightly paralysed I see right through your lies I’m going off it Pull my fucking arms out of the socket Take your world and put it in my pocket You could never stop it I’m never happy enough And if you wanna move you better get the fuck up And now I’ve finally found someone To save me No I won’t leave you on your own No way No way No way No way Merch // Tour Dates // Stream https://linktr.ee/headrush.online FOLLOW HEADRUSH 📸 Instagram: www.instagram.com/headrush.online ▶️ YouTube:    / @headrush.online   𝕏 X: @headrush_online 🎵 TikTok: www.tiktok.com/@headrush.online


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기