2026년 8월 8일 토요일

Prey Drive - Neon God


Follow Prey Drive: https://www.preydriveband.co.uk  / ​     / ​     / preydriveband​   www.lockjawrecords.co.uk © 2021 Lockjaw Records LYRICS: We stimulate our sense of joy By distracting ourselves to death The other wing is clipped now No one can hear you on the way down We stimulate our sense of joy By distracting ourselves to death And art is meant to make you feel something Make you weak at the knees These city lights Will burn you every time You left your soul at home To live this paradise You lost your faith in your wife And washed your hands with a knife I can sell you grace If you follow this way What’s waiting at the weekend Look forward to drinks then Let’s ruin things then Let’s ruin ‘me’ then These city lights burn you every time You left your soul at home to live this paradise (All that you gave, all that you fake, all your forgiveness give it to me to break) This paradise This paradise This paradise And now we bow to a neon god.. And oh my goodness (I’ve got one hand in my pocket While the other ones doing a card trick Well I’ve got one hand in my pocket while the other ones doing some magic I’ve got one hand in my pocket While the other ones having a good time Well I’ve got one hand in my pocket While the ones living his best life) Sometimes life gets tough Sometimes it’s pretty rough Sometimes you’ve had enough Sometimes it all gets too much Sometimes you might surprise yourself I’ll meet you there in hell All that you gave, all that you fake, all your forgiveness, give it to me to break And now we bow to a neon god.. god.. god.. god.. god? These city lights burn you every time You left your soul at home to live this paradise (All that you gave, all that you fake, all your forgiveness give it to me to break) This paradise This fucking paradise This paradise (And now we bow to a neon god, yeah)



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기