The official music video for "Beautiful Again" by Beartooth from their new album, Pure Ecstasy, available now at http://pureecstasy.co
► Tour Tickets: https://beartoothband.com
Follow the band:
Instagram:
/ beartoothband
Facebook:
/ beartoothband
TikTok:
/ beartoothband
Twitter:
/ beartoothband
Official Website: http://beartoothband.com
---
LYRICS
Ruin my life and run away
Bury it down for another day
How can I hide this suffering
If I can’t hide me from myself now
Everything hurts like hell now
Growing up got me spellbound
Face down
Waiting for the end to come around
I feel better in the dark
Hate can’t fix a broken heart
There’s no way I’m gonna start tonight
If I write it down and tear it up
Tell myself I’m not enough
Question every word I’ve ever said
Run away from everyone
Hurt myself and call it love
Maybe I’ll be beautiful again
Why would I love this part of me
Only been fucking up everything
Why is this who I gotta be
Clarity’s tearing me apart
I feel better in the dark
Hate can’t fix a broken heart
There’s no way I’m gonna start tonight
Disappear and hit rewind
I’ll tell everyone I’m fine
Same old song repeating on and on and on
If I write it down and tear it up
Tell myself I’m not enough
Question every word I’ve ever said
Run away from everyone
Hurt myself and call it love
Maybe I’ll be beautiful again
When I can’t pretend
When I hit rock bottom
When I finally reach the bitter end
The bitter end
If I write it down and tear it up
Tell myself I’m not enough
Question every word I’ve ever said
Run away from everyone
Hurt myself and call it love
Maybe I’ll be beautiful again
Maybe I’ll be beautiful again
Maybe I’ll be beautiful
/ beartoothband
Facebook:
/ beartoothband
TikTok:
/ beartoothband
Twitter:
/ beartoothband
Official Website: http://beartoothband.com
---
LYRICS
Ruin my life and run away
Bury it down for another day
How can I hide this suffering
If I can’t hide me from myself now
Everything hurts like hell now
Growing up got me spellbound
Face down
Waiting for the end to come around
I feel better in the dark
Hate can’t fix a broken heart
There’s no way I’m gonna start tonight
If I write it down and tear it up
Tell myself I’m not enough
Question every word I’ve ever said
Run away from everyone
Hurt myself and call it love
Maybe I’ll be beautiful again
Why would I love this part of me
Only been fucking up everything
Why is this who I gotta be
Clarity’s tearing me apart
I feel better in the dark
Hate can’t fix a broken heart
There’s no way I’m gonna start tonight
Disappear and hit rewind
I’ll tell everyone I’m fine
Same old song repeating on and on and on
If I write it down and tear it up
Tell myself I’m not enough
Question every word I’ve ever said
Run away from everyone
Hurt myself and call it love
Maybe I’ll be beautiful again
When I can’t pretend
When I hit rock bottom
When I finally reach the bitter end
The bitter end
If I write it down and tear it up
Tell myself I’m not enough
Question every word I’ve ever said
Run away from everyone
Hurt myself and call it love
Maybe I’ll be beautiful again
Maybe I’ll be beautiful again
Maybe I’ll be beautiful
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기