2026년 8월 11일 화요일

The Sight Of Impact - Loud


Purchase/Stream Loud https://hypeddit.com/thesightofimpact... Merch https://thesightofimpact.bigcartel.com Lyrics: Are you all ready to go Hope you all enjoy the show Better let go of the bad times make them good And scream it from below Cause I want my mind to blow At 3 2 1 go Oh oh oh Come closer to the stage A day you can replay A little less rage and a lot more play Just to alleviate the pain Cause I want my mind to blow At 3 2 1 go And whether lifes up Or on its way down We sing to the sky Make it loud so loud So Gather the crowd And Shout it out loud oh oh oh I’ve seen it above I’ve seen it below And you must defy What you hold so low So gather around And Shout it out loud Oh oh oh Let’s keep at a 10 Can I get an amen Tell me now that you’ll never let go of what you’re feeling from within Cause I want my mind to blow At 3 2 1 go If living lifes a sin Well baby I’m all in We all pay a price it’s a roll of the dice I guess we better learn to swim Cuz I want my mind to blow At 3 2 1 go



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기