2026년 8월 21일 금요일

Ninth Key- NO PLACE LIKE HOME


For Ninth Key Merch and TOUR Tickets, follow us to THE SOURCE- https://www.ninthkey.fm The first Ninth Key tour Presented By Sirius XM Octane starts this November. Get tix and VIP tickets now. Lyrics- Verse 1 I thought I could choose I could change I could run away Now I'm just like you... So afraid... Circling the drain again and again Ground zero in the chest Looking for the rest of myself in this mess I was born in Too afraid to build a home, when the only home that I've known is Chorus Screaming through the walls Holding it together Crying on the floor, hoping it gets better Some wounds close Some will last forever You can leave, but it lives in your bones There's no place like home Verse 2 Stuck in the memories Still stuck in the memories I try but I can't leave There's no place like... There's no love, no trust In my veins, and it ruins me Cuz here I am grown up Guarded and for what? To find the love you left in the dirt for me? Ground zero in the chest Looking for the rest of myself in this mess I was born in Finally got away and I thought I'd be okay but its hard to ignore when the source is.. Sewn in the seams, written in the genes Even when I win the reward is Lying here awake knowing that I'm still just a poor kid... Chorus Bridge- Stuck in the memories... Still stuck in the memories I try but I can't leave... There's no place like... Final Chorus HOME Holding it together Crying on the floor, hoping it gets better Some wounds close Some will last forever... You can leave, but it lives in your bones You will find out when you build your own There's no place like home...




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기