2026년 8월 28일 금요일

Buried In Spring - Dissipate (Official Music Video)


Follow Buried In Spring: https://linktr.ee/buriedinspring Lyrics: I won't repeat this once again These words I contradict If this is how the story ends With no final plea no last defense Take another part of me Find a release All eyes on me Lay me beneath Was there nothing left to save As you watch me fade away Let me sleep still tomorrow Until all this dissipates So that I can find a reason If I disappear This will remain A part of me that you contain When you felt the weight Just know that I felt the same Let me sleep still tomorrow Until all this dissipates So that I can find a reason To breathe again I can breathe again Breathe again I can finally breathe again Is this how it ends Is this how it ends Am I the one to blame You make me feel this way I'm the keeper of my thoughts And who I want to be Live for tomorrow When there's no reason to wake Will I dissipate No reason Will I dissipate When there's no reason to wake (Too late) Will I dissipate (To wake) When there's no reason (Too late) Will I dissipate (To wake) When there's no reason to wake



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기