2026년 8월 6일 목요일

The Futureheads - Hounds of Love (Official Music Video)


When I was a child, running in the nightI was afraid of what might beHiding in the dark and hiding on the streetsFor and of what was following me
The hounds of love are callingI've always been a cowardAnd I don't know what's good for me
Well, here I goIt's coming at me through the treeHelp me, someone, help me, pleaseAnd take your shoes offAnd I will throw them in the lakeAnd I will be two steps on the water
I found a fox, caught by dogsHe let me take him in my handsHis little heart, it beat so fastThat I am ashamed to be running awayFrom nothing real, I just can't deal with thisI feel ashamed to be there
Amongst your hounds of lovingI feel your arms surrounding meI've always been a cowardAnd I don't know what's good for me
Watch, here I goDon't let me go, hold me downIt's coming at me through the treeHelp me, someone, help me, pleaseAnd take my shoes offAnd I will throw them in the lakeAnd I will be two steps on the waterDo you know what I need, do you know what I need?I need a yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh
Take my shoes offAnd I will throw them in the lakeAnd I will be two steps on the waterOoh, I know, I know, I knowI don't know what's good for meI don't know what's good for meDo you know what I need, do you know what I need?I need a he-yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기