To celebrate our collab with the iconic Death Skateboards, we shot an alternative video for 'Get By Then Die' at The Pioneer Club and at the Lariatt Skate Shop in St Albans, where a limited number of skate decks are available to buy
Also available from our store, get skate decks here - https://trashboat.shop/
Stream ‘Get By Then Die’ out now - https://trashboat.bfan.link/get-by-th...
Taken from the new EP ‘Even If I Never Get There’ out now - https://trashboat.bfan.link/even-if-i...
Buy the limited vinyl run here: https://trashboat.shop
10 Years of Nothing I Write You... Anniversary show at KOKO, London tickets on sale now: https://trashboat.os.fan
Get by, then dieA life like any otherI shouldn't feel aloneI'm underwater and wonder why I cannot cryGet by, then die
What the fuck have I become?Another long-forgotten son
I changed my shape, do I belong?The world within, and the self beyondWhen right and wrong are just as strongIn every choice, I find another song
Get by, then dieA life like any otherAnd no more seeds to sowI'm reticent, hesitant, desperate to stay relevantNegligence, self-evident, I'm such a failure
Where the fuck did I go wrong?I followed all the siren songsWhat the fuck have I become?
I changed my shape, do I belong?The world within, and the self beyondWhen right and wrong are just as strongIn every choice, I find another song
What more can you take?The earth under my feetVoices from beneathFucking swallow me
Where the fuck did I go wrong?What the fuck have I become?
I changed my shape, do I belong?The world within, and the self beyondWhen right and wrong are both as strongIn every choice, I find another song
I changed my shape, do I belong?The world within, and the self beyondWhen right and wrong are just as strongIn every choice, I find another song
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기