2026년 8월 11일 화요일

Anberlin - Adelaide


You're repeating me lines that you think I wanna hearBut I don't wanna hear anymoreIf this story is any consolationFor what it's worth, you're stringing me along
Sh-sh-shouldn't need anyone (shouldn't need anyone)Just scared of being aloneBut by the time you figure this outAnd I'm already gone
Adelaide, Adelaide, you really had me going this timeAdelaide, Adelaide, you need to quit, quit making a sceneAdelaide, Adelaide, you really had me going this timeAdelaide, Adelaide, you need to quit, quit making a scene
You keep giving me signs that you think I wanna seeBut you're nothing like you seemHide behind your half smileBut the truth is so undeniable
Sh-sh-shouldn't need anyone (shouldn't need anyone)Just scared of being aloneBut by the time you figure this outAnd I'm already gone
Adelaide, Adelaide, you really had me going this timeAdelaide, Adelaide, you need to quit, quit making a sceneAdelaide, Adelaide, you really had me going this timeAdelaide, Adelaide, you need to quit, quit making a scene
Like lipstick traces on pillow casesSome things in life are unforgettableLike love, loss, lies and us and whoaSome things in life are undeniable
Like lipstick traces on pillow casesSome things in life are unforgettableLike love, loss, lies and us and whoaSome things in life are undeniable
Adelaide, Adelaide, you really had me going this timeAdelaide, Adelaide, you need to quit, quit making a sceneAdelaide, Adelaide, you really had me going this timeAdelaide, Adelaide, you need to quit, quit making a scene

Cities ℗ 2006 Capitol Christian Music Group, Inc. Released on: 2007-01-01

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기